– The ability mount to a handstands with no assistant.
– at least 30 seconds handstand hold against the wall.
What we’ll work on:
– Warm up – joint preparation and body alignment.
– Handstands – improving the “line” in handstand and how to correct yours and others.
– Basic mounts for handstand: Tuck, Straddle, Pike.
– the ZERO point – searching for the effortless place
– Different basic positions: Tuck, Straddle, Pike.
* It is recommended to bring something to write with (and on) for notes.
* Pre-registration is required