For handstands practitioners who feel good on their two hands handstands (30 sec non assisted minimum) and are looking for more tool to develop their training.
Saturday, January 26th, 10am-1pm
Bascula – urban circus – 72 Ha’Rakevet street, Tel-Aviv.
– mounting to handstands in different ways (kick / tuck / straddle / pike)
– Holding at least 30 sec handstands non-assisted
What’s in the workshop:
– Going through basic handstands technique and different mounts to handstand.
– The “0” point search and ways to challenge our balance in order to improve it.
– Breathing – going to a handstand and in it.
– Handstand press – preparation drills.
– Introduction the one arm handstand.
Based on the level and time we might also go through side bends and open practice to help each practitioner.
* It is recommended to bring something to write with (and on) for notes.