Saturday, Januray 19th, 10am-1pm
Bascula – urban circus – 72 Ha’Rakevet street, Tel Aviv
– The ability mount to a handstands with no assistant.
– at least 30 seconds handstand hold against the wall.
What we’ll work on
– Warm up – joint preparation drills and body alignment.
– Handstands – improving the “line” in handstand and how to correct yours and others.
– Basic mounts for handstand: Tuck, Straddle, Pike.
– Balancing drills.
Depending on the student’s level and time left – we might also go through breathing, more handstands mounts and balancing challenges to improve our balance.
* It is recommended to bring something to write with (and on) for notes.